Call Us Now: 514-239-1221
We speak English and French, we will be happy to assist you!
This product is out of stock - contact us for more detail
Warning: LIMITED QUANTITY ON HAND
Availability date: 12/10/2021
The Tech 7 Drystar® Enduro boot features a waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breath-ability and a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity. This CE-certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure
• TPU lower shell is reinforced with a metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• New closure system includes polymer buckles plus an aluminum frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for a customized secure fitment.
• All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Drystar® membrane subtly incorporated into chassis for 100% performance against wet penetration.
• Soft polyfoam surrounds the ankles and collar to offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• Removable anatomic footbed.
• Exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outer sole.
• Sole and footpeg are replaceable.
• Higher medial area has a rubber patch with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with the bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance
• CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
• Innovative TPU lateral ankle protection provides a bio-mechanical link between the middle lateral and the bottom